Great twangy bluesy sound with or without the amp (great volumne.) A fast playable good feeling neck. Somewhat remanisant of a tenor guitar and like a Cohiba, very satisfiing!
- Solid mahogany dovetailed Cohiba box
- Interior braces for bridge (support braces)
- Scale length 25.5"
- Cocobolo bridge
- Electrical panel ground bar used for tailpiece
- Neck from mahogany with American maple finger board 1 3/16" at nut
- Finger board inlayed rosewood dots
- Adjustable truss rod in neck
- Basic chrome covered tuning machines
- Box and neck coated with several coats of Nitrocellulose Lacquer and buffed out