Great sound with lots of resonance out of the sound holes. Beautiful neck with a little more mass than the "Crooner."
- Solid mahogany box by Partagas
- Interior bracing under sound board
- Scale length 25.5"
- Cocobolo bridge + tailpiece
- Chrome screened sound holes 1 3/4" I.D.
- Bolt-on neck made from Poplar with a cocobolo spline down the back
- Cocobolo finger board with 20 frets
- Gotoh style chrome machine tuners
- Neck width at nut - 1 3/16"
- Non-adjustable truss rod in neck
- Neck coated with Several coats of Nitrocellulose lacquer and buffed out